Health AND Beauty with SCENAR
Yes, I'm an overworked, overwhelmed single parent. So, when I look in the mirror, I notice the signs of aging. I see a neck beginning to sag. The skin on my face looks flatter and thinner. Fortunately, with good genes, I'm blessed with very few wrinkles, even though I'm nearly 50. But, I can see that my eyelids are not as elastic, lines on my neck are deepening, and when I get too stressed out, I can see the jowls starting to form.
That is why, when I went to my first class on how to use my new SCENAR (Self-Controlled Energo Neuro Adaptive Regulation) device, I was amazed to see that I could do a relaxing facial with an FDA approved Class II medical device!
We spent our first afternoon with John and Lorry Hache, from Pacific Health Options, performing facials on each other. What I had missed (they didn't offer earlier flights) was that there was an experiment with rat tail tendon collagen and electricity. The results of this experiment showed that collagen, when electrically stimulated, perks up!
I was selected to be the first 'guinea pig' in my group. Boy, was I happy about that! Just the week before, I had used my gift certificate at the local spa to get a body wrap. I had seen that they do collagen facials, but found out that the effects only last 3-4 weeks and it cost $155/facial! Considering that I bought my SCENAR Home model and attachments for about $1500, I'd recoup my money in less than a year just on facials alone!
Using the facial and pen attachments to a SCENAR Expert model, we started on my chest by going back and forth across my chest in even strokes, then circular movements, and zigzag movements. After that area was done, we moved up to my neck, then my chin area. We stopped there on me, and selected the next guinea pig. On her, we did the cheeks and eyes. We then did the only male in our group, concentrating on a fatty cyst on his forehead (which went down a significant amount). On the last member of our group, we did her forehead and temple area.
Everyone in the room had a bright and healthy glow. The electrical impulses realigned the clumped collagen in the skin so that it was evenly distributed and stood up. This made the wrinkles diminish/disappear and the skin texture looked younger and perky. The men and women all looked really good. How long the effects of this treatment will last depend on the stresses and pollutants you are exposed to. But, beyond the outward appearance, we were told that the SCENAR did a full body treatment as well by stimulating the meridians!
After such a facial, we were told to drink plenty of water so that all of the toxins that were released from our tissues could be expelled (otherwise they would be reabsorbed into the body--yuck).
The next couple of days were spent on learning and practicing with our SCENARs. We learned that the SCENAR uses the Galvanic Skin response to identify areas of the body that need resolution. Additionally, we just started to learn the correspondence between the surface of the skin and the underlying organ or area that is related to it through the meridians. On the last day, we were introduced to the biofeedback functions.
For those with allergies (my daughter was suffering from a large poison oak outbreak), we learned that we could use the meridians and acupuncture/acupressure points and stimulate these areas with the SCENAR to end the allergic reactions. Since we don't want to drag the SCENAR through infected areas such as rashes, we could use the body's symmetry and treat one limb by treating the opposite limb. (This is the technique I could have used on my son when he had a cast on his broken leg!)
How can this work, you ask? Well, considering that the entire body works on electrical pulses, it's easy to see (from a bird's eye view) that the SCENAR can manipulate/emulate the bodies normal electrical pulses and help the body to resolve issues such as inflammation and pain. But, I'll have to take classes on Levels 2, 3, and eventually 4 to get to know more details on how the SCENAR works and how to best use it.
All I know is that I will always keep my SCENAR near me. It's a medical device that I can yield with one hand to help my family (before the wait at the doctor's office or the trip to the local pharmacy). Plus, it can help keep me looking and feeling great as a side benefit!
Want to get a SCENAR for yourself? Contact Lorry from Pacific Health Options at 1-250-655-1889 and kindly let her know that Energy4Wellness sent you (it helps me to earn discounts on my next class)!
3 comments:
Please be really careful and do lots of research before you sink too much money into this stuff. I think that it is a scam.
There are lots of technical sounding explanations thrown around describing how this works but there is no research to back any of it up. It's all buzzwords and anecdotes.
Flit, please be really careful about the comments that you make before you make them!
There are in fact many documents that back up the SCENAR treatments all over the world. The device is FDA approved with John and Lorry Hache being the ONLY approved teachers in Canada. Please see what doctor Scott-Mumby has to say
http://healing-devices.com/blog/fda-approval-for-scenar/
The author makes a BIG MISTAKE when she speaks of FDA Class 2 “approval" because there is no such thing!
The FDA does NOT "approve" Class 1 and 2 medical devices for sale in the US, not EVER. What the FDA does is to merely give "clearance" for these devices to be sold. What ‘clearance’ means is that the FDA has reviewed these devices and determined that: (1.) they have been properly 'labeled' as to the contents and structure of the device—ie., does the device put out an electrical current as it claims, does it have a red flashing LED light as it claims? Are the acupuncture needles imported from really made of stainless steel or are they made of lead pipes and melted airplanes?
(2.) Above and beyond anything else, the FDA determines that devices DO NO HARM.
It is not the FDAs role to research the medical effectiveness, of classs 1 and 2 devices. The FDA doesn’t even have those kind of resources. All the FDA does is to strive to protect the public from harm. That means that the Scalar device you’re about to buy could be total junk regarding it’s healing powers. But yeah, it’s got a flashing red light….
The author to brags about the “FDA Class 2 approval” as if it speaks for the integrity of the Scenar. Shame on her. I smell a rat.
Post a Comment