Energy Healing for Broken Bones
I got that dreaded call ... it was my son calling me from the hospital saying "Mom, I'm at the hospital. I broke my leg. Can you come get me?"
When I got there, the nurses had straightened his leg a bit, but I was told that his foot was backwards. It was evident that his tibia was broken clear through.
After 4 hours, a surgeon arrives and gives us the top three ways he could help set the leg. One was the traditional heavy cast. The other two required screws and rods, either inside the bone or outside the skin. The thought of invasive surgery on a child was repelling. The dread of an active son held captive in a heavy cast for 12-16 weeks wasn't an easy option to pick.
I had just returned from a Peak Potentials Extreme Health seminar where I had seen and bought a device to heal such things as broken bones using electricity. The device is called a SCENAR (Self Controlling Energo-Neuro Adaptive Regulation) and was originally developed by the Russians to use in the Space Station. Rather than trying to supply a hospital up in space, the Russians developed an all purpose tool to heal using the electrical meridians identified by the Chinese. My device was on order and wasn't due to arrive for another couple of weeks.
We ended up trapping our son in a long cast from the top of the thigh down to the tips of his toes. The first couple of days (and nights) were very rough, requiring morphine. The wrenching the surgeon did to get my son's bones aligned caused severe swelling, which was compressed in the cast. A very painful option.
Once I received the SCENAR device, there was no way to get it to his leg through the cast. We were unable to convince the orthopedic surgeon to remove the cast or to make a hole. Instead, we used a combination of diet and homeopathy that enhance the healing of bones. I also found other alternative therapies such as herbal patches, but these also required the removal of the cast.
Fortunately, after four weeks, we were able to switch to a boot (a removable cast) that goes from below the knee to the toes. Since I could now get to the site of the break, I was able to use the SCENAR on the break.
The handheld device uses a simple 9V battery and converts the currents into four different frequencies and four different modes. The lowest frequency helps with bone issues. Running the SCENAR over the break, it was evident that the normal flow of energy was disrupted. There were many "sticky" spots where the energy either stopped or the flow was reduced to a trickle.
The theory is that using the SCENAR, it will realign the energies to get them flowing again, enabling the signals from the brain to heal the body. The funny thing is that pain can migrate, so you are supposed to chase the pain with the device.
My home SCENAR device also has frequencies to resolve inflammation, skin and scars, and muscle tissue. There's also a Professional version that reads the energy levels, rather than you hunting to find the "sticky" spots.
After a couple of weeks in the boot, seven weeks altogether, my son "forgets" to wear his boot and he's back on his skateboard completing his YouTube skate video.
0 comments:
Post a Comment